Set-up and operation of secondary equipment including a radial arm saw, punch press, drill press, and router. Produce quality products following company procedures and work instructions. Complete secondary check sheets and required documentation.
The Location: Wisconsin Plastic Products, Inc. is located in Plymouth, WI.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $16.50 - $18.00
No experience required
On-the job training will be provided
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Light to moderate physical effort required. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
We are a growing plastic extrusion company located in Plymouth, WI that offers its employees top industry pay, great benefits, and tuition reimbursement for professional development.
The Company: Wisconsin Plastic Products, Inc. has been in the extrusion business for 25+ years and has been recognized for their attention to quality and proven customer service satisfaction. We take pride in our work and the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
The Position: We’re looking for full-time Operators.
Requirements of the job:
1. Set-up and operation of secondary equipment including:
2. Produce quality products following company procedures and work instructions. Complete secondary check sheets and required documentation. Ability to inspect parts per the specification sheet requirement using:
3. Ability to operate a forklift.
4. Inspect and package parts on the extrusion lines following specification sheets and packaging diagrams.
5. Contribute ideas to improve the efficiency of operations and quality of products. Participate in solving quality problems and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
6. Make cartons, skids and general housekeeping of plant and maintenance of equipment.
7. Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
8. Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand-held measuring tools. Provide assistance to set-up technicians as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wisconsin Plastic Products, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees. It is the company's policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel in all positions to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all employees, including upgrading, promotion and training, and to administer these activities in a manner which will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by state or federal law.